Co-sponsored by 15 South Minneapolis neighborhood associations (including Kingfield & Lyndale)
Saturday September 24, 9am-noon // Mayflower Church (106 East Diamond Lake Road)
Enter the parking lot from Diamond Lake Road and exit onto Stevens. Look for friendly volunteers to help you unload.
Bring the following items for safe recycling AND data destruction:
- Documents with sensitive info for shredding—please recycle non-sensitive items in your regular recycling
- TVs (all kinds and sizes)
- Computers & Tablets—including secure data destruction
- Phones (all kinds)
- Peripherals (cords, computer parts, keyboards, etc.)
- Small appliances (lamps, fans, vacuums, small kitchen appliances, etc.)
**Friendly reminder that you can also set out two electronic items when recycling is collected for no extra fee!**
$5 Suggested Donation…or more if you want to sponsor a neighbor to help cover event costs. No one will be turned away. Cash and cards will be accepted on-site.
Help for Seniors & Residents with Disabilities
If you have mobility issues that prohibit you from attending the event, please sign up to have a volunteer collect and help load your items. We will try and accommodate all requests but please realize that this service is limited by our volunteer capacity. You can register at bit.ly/TechDumpPickup