The Lyndale Neighborhood Association (LNA) is excited to share that our General Membership Meetings are becoming quarterly Lyndale Community Gatherings. This change reflects our commitment to inclusive and fun neighborly relationship-building. At LNA, we believe that fostering connections between neighbors builds a stronger community where assets and ideas are enthusiastically shared.
What Is Changing?
- Frequency: Gatherings will be held quarterly (four times each year) instead of monthly.
- Format: Gatherings will be more casual and community-driven, with a goal of creating connections and having fun as a community. Prior General Membership Meetings were agenda-driven meetings.
- Location: Each Lyndale Community Gathering will take place at a different location, allowing neighbors to explore places that may be new to them and to allow more access to neighbors.
Why Make Changes?
LNA hopes moving to quarterly gatherings will help us to accomplish our goals of:
- Building community
- Increasing attendance
- Encouraging neighbors to explore new places in the neighborhood
- What if time-sensitive matters need to be addressed between meetings? LNA’s Board of Directors will discuss the matter and determine if an additional meeting is needed or if the matter could be addressed in an LNA committee meeting.
- Who can attend? All Lyndale neighbors and Lyndale business-owners are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- How will I find out the date of the next event? LNA publishes our upcoming events in our weekly eNews and the public calendar on our website, in addition to sharing these events on our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you would like to receive our weekly eNews, fill out the form in the right hand column.